Thursday, August 4, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday (Day late)

Hey everyone! Long time no see!!!


Today's top 5 Wednesday is (Books you feel Differently About. Today i'm going to talk about 5 books that i liked but didn't love... So don't hate me if you loved the book that i did not..



Book 1. Wink Poppy Midnight: This book was a fast paced read. I read it in one sitting and it was kind of hard to figure out what was going on. I felt like the ending of the book was a little bit rusted and there could have been more to it... But all and all i gave this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars. I liked it but i may never re read it but we shale see..


Book 2: MATCHED.... What can i say about this book. I DNF the book. I just couldn't do it. It was not for me. Im trying to get ride of the trilogy because i will not re read it or countie with it. It was boring and the characters were annoying.


Book 3: Night Star... I read this book when i really got into reading. I remember the main character being really annoying and i didn't like her at all. This book reminded me of vampire acadamey.


Book 4: Bloodlines... This book was hard for me to get into. I had to start it twice in order to finish it. But i ended up liking it enough to move onward with the rest of the series..


Book 5: The Perks of being a Wallflower... The reason im putting this book on here is because its written in letter form and i hate those kind of books but i manged to read and finished it.


No comments:

Post a Comment