Friday, October 21, 2016

Life update

Hello guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. I got a new nanning job and i am now watching an also 2 year old.

I've been working none stop for a while, so I've had like no time to myself. I've been getting a lot of reading done when the kiddo takes his naps because he takes really long naps in the afternoon and i really love that.

So what have you guys been doing? I've been staying home all day long and its really annyoing. I would love to go somewhere soon maybe like go shopping for new winter clothes or what have you.

I'm hoping to get Alice though the looking glass tonight and i will watch them both tonight. I will be watching my nana tomorrow so i really can't go anywhere for a long period of time and it really sucks.

Right now, I'm listening to Voyager on audio book. another thing is that i go a new comforter and i'm in love with it because it matches my room so much its not funny.

I also found a new reading method! Yes you heard me right, this method is really cool. I'm reading a lot more than i have been lately. i'll make a post of the reading method this weekend if i can.

So what have you guys been up too? I would love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment