Tuesday, May 24, 2016

All about Me

Hey guys, I'm new here, I love reading books and i love watching movies. I'm starting this blog so i can get better at my reviews and make new friends while i'm here. So here is a little bit about me.

here are a few things about me

  • i love reading
  • love writing
  • i'm a beach bound kind of girl
  • i love watching movies
  • love hanging with friends 
  • i love taking pictures of books and everything or anything
  • I can sew
  • i can also knit (which i taught myself)
I have four younger brothers, one is 25 one is 24 one is 11 (i think) and the youngest is 6. yes i know im the oldest and it sucks sometimes.. 
Im a bookstagram. I love taking pics of books and putting them on my Instagram. I love talking to my cousins who live 8 hours away from me. (all of the pictures that i take will me mine). Just putting it out there now. 
I own so many unread books its not funny. On day ill post all about my unread books so you guys know what i still have to read on my shelves. 
I plan to post two days a week sometimes more if i can. 

I have two cats one boy and one girl. the boy is named Coco and the girl is named Cinnamon. My aunt got me them for Christmas like 3 or 4 years ago.
I wish i can go to the beach, but i cant drive yet. That is another thing about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment