Saturday, May 28, 2016

Candy Book Tag


Photo Source

The Candy book tag was created by Samantha @BooishSerendipity. She created the first edition in October to celebrate Halloween. The candy book tag is back this year with new questions so lets get started


Guidelines

  •  you are tagged thank the blogger who tagged you
  • No one is oblWhenigated to participate even if you are tagged
  • if you decide to participate answer the question and then tag 5 bloggers
  • please notify that the people you've selected when they are tagged.  
Rocky Road
A series or author that you have a complicated (er. rocky relationship with.
The author that i have a rocky relationship with is Julie Kagawa..You can love and hate her characters. Every book that i have read by her is really good. I have come to love and hate this author at sometimes while i am reading her books because you have no idea what is coming or going to happen next.

Laffy Taffy
A book that stuck in your mind long after you finished reading (or in the case of the candy stuck in your teeth) 
The book that stuck with me after i finished reading it was Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Her book is really good and it will keep you reading until you have finished the book. You will also cry happiness and sadness while you are reading.

Mint Chocolate
A book that everyone loved, but you didn't
I did not like Fallen by Lauren Kate. I liked the whole angle thing but the stroy was really weird in my opoion. I did not even finish the thrid book. 
Sugar-free Candy
A book that you just didn't make any sense
Defiance by: C.J. Rerdwine. This book was confusing a lot. I loved the characters and the story it was just really hard to make sense of what was happing in the book. I liked it enough to countie on with the triogly. I just have to get books 2 and 3 and read them
Sweethearts
A book that made you go "AWWW" 
Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins: 
Kit Kat
A book that everyone needs to read
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by: Rick Riordan. This book kept me turing the pages until 3 in the morning. everyone needs to read this serise. I have read them all but his newest book Trials of apollo which i will be mentioning here soon.
Snickers Brand mixed Nuts Bar
A book that you are really excited for
I am really excited for The Trials of Apollo the Hidden Oracle by: Rick Riordan. I cant wait till i get to this book. I am hoping to get to it soon.

I tag: 
@my.reading.life
@BoundlessBookaholic
@PinkZerbaReads
@lilkadykitty
@bostonbookreader

No comments:

Post a Comment