Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Book Haul..

Hello everyone!!! How are you guys doing today...

Today i am showing you guys all of the books that i got in the month of June. I think i'm going to include the two books that i got in May because i haven't hauled them yet. I did very good this month. I only got 4 books in June and I'm going to show you the two books that i got in may.


  • The Problem with Forever
  • Soldier
  • The isle of the Lost
  • Dream a little dream
  • Graceling
  • Gathering Darkness

Now onto the pictures of each book, (I took ever single one of these photos that i use on my blog. 

 Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
 Graceling by Kristin Cashore
 Dream and Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
 The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De LA Cruz
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Soldier by Julie Kagawa

Let me know down below what books that you guys got in the month of June and if you have read any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment