Thursday, July 7, 2016

TOP 5 Wednesday (Day late) sorry

Hello Everyone!!!! Today's post is my first top 5 Wednesday (yes i know i'm a day late sorry)


Top 5 Wednesday is hosted by Sam over at  thoughts on tomes over @ youtube.com

Today's top 5 are books that where out of your comfort zone


my 5 out of comfort zone books are



  1. Outlander ( because it was my first historical fiction book)
  2. Beautiful Disaster; because it was my firs new adult or adult books that i ever read and i love it 
  3. The Rithmatics because it was my first high fantasy book that i ever read and i loved it
  4. Dear John (why this you ask? Because i can't stand dairy form books and that is what this book is written in
  5. Ruby Red: Why this you also ask? IS because it has time travel but that"s not why. This is why? It had a lot of historical elements to it. It was also a little hard to read at some points but i loved it along with these other books in this series.  

Those where my top 5 Wednesday, i would love to hear what your top 5 out of comfort zone books are down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment