Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Intimidating TBR Tag




This tag was created by Lindsey over at Lindsey Ray on Youtube. (but when i went to look at the video that she made it was no longer there). I don't know if she moved her channel or just got rid of it all together but if you know please let me knwo in the comments below thanks, This was to tag people who had over 60 books on their TBR pile.
I am one of those people. I have over 100 books on my TBR pile or close to it its not funny.

  • What have you been unable to finish?
Dragonfly and Amber by: Diana Gabaldon
I really want to finish this book soon. I don't want to get behind. I am really enjoying it so far. I'm loving the main characters and what not. But the genre is new to me so its taking me a while to read them. I have not read any historical ficition before i read Outlander. 

  • What book have you yet to read because you just have't had the time for it?
A Court of Thrones and Roses by: Sarah J. Maas
I really want to get to this series because i hear its just as good as the Throne of Glass. But this series is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast and that is a Disney favorite of mine.

  • What book have you yet to read because its a squeal?
Walk the edge by: Katie McGarry
I really want to get to this one as well. I loved the first one and want to see where Katie takes this series. I know its based off a character from the first one but im hoping the other characters made their way into this one. 

  • What book have you yet to read because its brand new?
The Hidden Oracle by: Rick Riodan
I really want to get to this book because i loved all of his other books. I just need time to read it maybe next week

  • What book have you yet to read because you are just not in the mood for it?
Splintered by: A.G. Howard
I want to read this trilogy because i hear its a Alice in wonderland retelling and i have been loving retelling latey. 
  • What book have you yet to read because its humongous?
Lair of Dreams by Libbra Bray
I have not started this book yet because i just finished the first one and i want some down time before i read this book. 
  • What book have you yet to read because it was a cover buy and it turned out to have poor reviews?
Matched by: Ally Condle  
I did not finished this book and my mom bought it for me when i really got into reading. I bought the second and third book but never read them because i did not finish the first book.
  • What is the most intimidating book on your TBR pile?
Voyager by: Diana Gabaldon
This book is so huge that i am hoping to read it after i finish the second book, But it may be a while before i get to this book. 

Who do i tag??

  • Hesaidbooksorme.blogspot.com
  • thingsjessicareads.blogspot.com
  • bostonbookreader.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Outlander books yet either, one day. I really liked the Matched series, it was a great series in my opinion. ACOTAR is one of my all time favorite series. you have to read it asap. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jessica, i have read outlander and you should read it asap.. You will fall in love with it and ACOTOR is on my tbr takedown 4.0 tbr

    ReplyDelete