Saturday, June 25, 2016

Tome Topple Wrap up.



Tome Topple is hosted by Sam over @ Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube... Tome Topple was taken place over two weeks at the beginning of June.

The read a thon took place from June 5th to the 19th of June over those two weeks i completed two books over 500+ pages..

These two books where


  • The Diviners by: Libbra Bray
This book was creepy. I listened to it on audiobook and i loved it. I need to get the second book on audio. I gave the book 5 out of 5 stars. 


  • The Marvels by:Brian Selznick
I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars.... This book is half pictures and half words. I really liked the story but i liked Hugo better. 

  • Dragonfly and ember
I read only maybe about 40 or 50 pages of this book over those two weeks. 


Let me know if you did this read a thon and what you read. I would love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment