Saturday, June 4, 2016

Tome Topper



This is my Tome Topper TBR pile..


Tome Topper was created over @thoughts on Tomes on youtube. She created this in order for us to read big books, but its not about how many books you read but how many pages you read. Yes there are some challenges and i will get to those in a second. so lets get started..

This read a thon run from June 5th to the 19th at midnight.

The Challenges are???


  • Read more than 1 500+ pages
  • Take a graphic novel break
  • read a tome that is part of a series
  • Read over 500 pages in 1 week
  • read an adult novel.
The books i'm going to be reading for this read a thon are
  • Finish Dragonfly in Amber
  • The problem with forever 
  • The diviners (i will be listening to the diviners)
I can't wait to get started for me it starts tonight at midnight and i cant wait to get to these books

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read a book by Jennifer L Armentrout, maybe one day I will. I've heard great things about her. Good luck on this readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to asap, all of her books that i have read a really great and i own a lot of them

    ReplyDelete